Feed My People cares about your health.
In an effort to ensure that Feed My People is a safe place, we encourage all employees and volunteers to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
St. Louis Area COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Sites
|MO Department of Health (DHSS)||https://covidvaccine.mo.gov/||24-hour hotline: (877) 435-8411|
|St. Louis County Health Department||https://Stlcorona.com||(314) 615-0400|
|Jefferson County Health Department||https://jeffcohealth.org/covid19-vaccine||(636) 797-3737|
|St. Luke's Hospital||https://lukesvaccine.com||(314) 542-7691|
|SSM Health||https://ssmhealth.com/COVIDVaccine||(314) 687-2663|
|Mercy Health||https://mercy.net/MOVaccine||(314) 251-0500|
|CareSTL Health||https://carestlhealth.org/||(314) 367-5820|
|Affinia Health||https://affiniahealthcare.org||(314) 833-2777|
|Compass Health Network||https://compasshealthnetwork.org/||Toll free: (844) 853-8937|
|Walgreens||* create an account on Walgreens.com|
* This list will be updated as new resources are available.
Why is the Vaccine Important?
• The vaccine will help keep you from getting COVID-19 •
• The vaccine is a safer way to help build protection •
• The vaccine will be an important tool to help stop the pandemic •
• Contracting COVID-19 could lead to other health issues •
• The vaccine is safe and effective •
Wearing masks and social distancing help reduce your chance of being exposed to the virus or spreading it to
others, but these measures are not enough.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
COVID-19 Vaccine News
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode